Hi and welcome! I would love to connect and collaborate with you!
The goal for this site is to build a creative hub full of inspiring and motivating content, in order to provide others with the encouragement, advice, and confidence to achieve their loftiest goals.
Shake off the Grind in always looking for inspiring content, whether you just have a an idea you want to read about, or you want to submit an article you’re encouraged to send ideas to email@example.com.
A few guidelines for guest posts:
- The post must be at least 750 words in length (not including the bio).
- Shake off the Grind’s content is unique to this site, so the post must not be from another site or published elsewhere.
- Send a completed article along with your email so I can review it immediately. I will not have time to respond to an article pitch.
- The writer must supply a bio with a URL to where they would like it to link to.
- The author must agree to get involved in the comments section and also with social marketing.
- The post much relate to the content area of personal or professional development in some way.
- Lastely, minor editing of the article may take place.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Send your information and submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or fill out the contact form below.